Link's Logbook: Sidestep Link's Logbook: Sidestep

*Gasp*

You're making animations of Link's Logbook? YAY! I LOVE LINK'S LOGBOOK! ^_^

MovieMakers MovieMakers

Finaly! It's here!

Hoorah! I've been looking forward to this! Yet another brilliant and hilarious toon. Keep up the smashing work guys!

Baby Fulp Baby Fulp

Hmm...

It was okay. The animation was poor though. It was kinda funny, but not laugh out loud funny. The voice acting wasn't great either. It was okay though.

PartyZombie responds:

Well, there was much animation if you think about it. Just alot of camera angles and lip syncing. There whole thing was just supposed to be pretty stupid, for the voices the guy voicing Tom was doing this for the first time so you never not what to expect. But I thought some of his lines said towards the end came out pretty good.

Demon City Demon City

Boring

Slow and very repetitive. No fun at all. All the levels seem the same and the gameplay is just walking towards an enemy and holding down the space bar to waggle your sword a bit. Very dull game.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Brilliant!

Not only was the platforming gameplay good fun, but the whole idea was very original and well done! The art was great, the music was great, and the story was great. Good job guys!

Journey: ttcotm Journey: ttcotm

Brilliant... Only one problem.

I've tried and tried and tried, and I can't get past the stupid second section of the second boss. I want to go further, but I have to beat that stupid ninja at a very hard bit of DDR. Nice idea, but way too hard.