Link's Logbook: Sidestep Link's Logbook: Sidestep

*Gasp*

You're making animations of Link's Logbook? YAY! I LOVE LINK'S LOGBOOK! ^_^

MovieMakers MovieMakers

Finaly! It's here!

Hoorah! I've been looking forward to this! Yet another brilliant and hilarious toon. Keep up the smashing work guys!

Baby Fulp Baby Fulp

Hmm...

It was okay. The animation was poor though. It was kinda funny, but not laugh out loud funny. The voice acting wasn't great either. It was okay though.

PartyZombie responds:

Well, there was much animation if you think about it. Just alot of camera angles and lip syncing. There whole thing was just supposed to be pretty stupid, for the voices the guy voicing Tom was doing this for the first time so you never not what to expect. But I thought some of his lines said towards the end came out pretty good.

Bridging the Gap 1 Bridging the Gap 1

Haha!

Very good! Reminded me of good old Monty Python. :3

Daydreams. Daydreams.

I lol'd!

Random awesomeness! I laughed! Loved the animation too! Full marks for ye.

The Abandoned Kitten The Abandoned Kitten

Aw, very sad...

Very sad, but I just gotta see it for what it is. A picture of a cat you drew (A very good one by the way) slowly zooming out with some text over it. I can't help feeling that you could have put some effort into actually doing an animation for it.

I'm a PC: Deleted Clips I'm a PC: Deleted Clips

Ooh!

I just love the part with the insane guy who thinks he's a PC! ...Oh wait, I did that bit... The other parts made me lol too!

Little-Rena responds:

Well glad you liked it

Leave Your Brain Behind Leave Your Brain Behind

Ooh! Pretty!

You're right, no brains needed, so I'm not gonna use any to write a review. Although I will say the art style is very similar to that of Thingsome 2 and Thingsome 3.

KidneyThief responds:

Press Start: Lament Press Start: Lament

Heheh. Nice one!

Good Press Start Adventures as usual! Is it me though, or is this one shorter than usual?

Tomm-E Tomm-E

Great!

Great animation! The Newgrounds part made me lol.